So Friday I showed you how I painted the hardware for my Laundry Room cabinets and a little sneak peak of some projects to come. Well, here is another project I worked on over the weekend.
There is one little window in the laundry room that I have been trying to decide how to accessorize. I wanted something that would let lots of light in but add a pop (or pops) of color. So I started looking through my fabric stash.
I found a couple of ideas on Pinterest and decided to give one a try. First step (after choosing my fabric) was cutting it into strips. I also cut the ends in different angles just for fun.
Then I simply started tying them into knots onto the curtain rod. Easy peasy.
Here is my finished valance.
And here it is up on the window. (The green is much prettier in person. The lighting wasn't very good when I took the pic. Sorry.)
Stay tuned as I show more of what I've been adding to my laundry room. Its SO close to its reveal!!