A couple of years ago I found these cute little felt hearts (and unfortunately I can't seem to remember where. I'm sure one of my 3 craft stores.) They already had the grommets and ribbon but I added the numbers with a permanent marker--all the way to 14.
I also found these cute little notebooks in the dollar spot at Target. (I think I kind of stalk that little spot. :)
That gave me an idea. (Watch out when that happens.)
So I glued the notebooks to the back of each heart using hot glue.
And wrote a little message on the inside of each one. Each note is a simple way to show love.
Another cute little cardboard mailbox (that's seen a lot of love)....
makes a perfect spot to open one each morning.
Some cut branches put in a vase with candy hearts makes a great little spot to hang them each day. (See how we used these branches for Halloween here.)
All the way until Valentine's Day.
Oh and incase you wanted to know what is on the other hearts, here's the list:
- Give someone a hug.
- Read a book about love.
- Sing a song to or with someone.
- Do something nice for someone.
- Play a game with someone.
- As a family, take turns telling each one why we love them.
- Make a valentine for someone.
- Send a Valentine to someone in the mail.
- Watch a Valentine movie with someone you love.
- Give someone a kiss.
- Give someone a compliment.
- Tell someone you love them.
- Put a puzzle together with someone you love.
- Bake cookies and give them away.