Cleaning and Organizing
- Set goals for the month.
- Declutter your holiday decorations--get rid of anything you no longer use or love. (Consider labeling your holiday bins with free labels here.)
- Decorate for the holidays.
- Find a place to display Christmas cards (See here and here for some ideas.)
- Create a holiday budget and finish making gift lists.
- Designate a spot for all those Christmas catalogs.
- Plan holiday menu.
- Organize a baking cabinet or zone in kitchen.
- Get rid of the old to make room for the new (involve the kiddos). Sell what you can on Craigslist to help with holiday money and donate the rest.
- Take time to enjoy or create family traditions (like a handprint tree skirt, Elf on the Shelf, or cookie cutter ornaments.)
- Prepare for winter season.
- Begin creating photo book/calendars for the year.
- Create a gift wrapping station.
- Create additional storage under beds for sheets/linens.
- Continue/finish holiday shopping.
- Wrap and ship any gifts for out of town friends and relatives.
- Send holiday cards.
- Make New Year's Eve plans.
- Enjoy the holiday season!!